What is MPS RPO
MPS RPO is “Recruitment Process Outsourcing” solution provide End to End Recruitment Solution where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to an external service provider. MPS RPO provide its own or may assume the companys staff, technology, methodologies and reporting. In all cases, MPS RPO differs greatly from providers such as staffing companies and contingent/retained search providers in that it assumes ownership of the design and management of the recruitment process.
How MPS RPO Works:
We will supply you with dedicated recruiters, resume sourcers, or other related professionals. We provide them with all needed infrastructure, technologies, training and supervision They work 40 hours per week for you, under your direction. You only pay a low monthly rate plus a small placement bonus.
Why MPS RPO
- Operational Benefits
- Scalable Recruiting Capacity
- Streamlined Business
- SLA (service level agreement) and TAT (turnaround time).
- Financial Benefits
- Visibility of costs
- Reduced Recruiting Costs per hire (up to 60%)
- Improve Productivity
- Strategic Benefits
- Effective Talent Pipeline
- Increased Candidate Quality
- Zero vacant manpower months
So, is RPO right for your organisation?Are not attracting the quality or quantity of talent they need to be successful
- Need to expand their workforce quickly or have major projects to deliver
- Are not filling vacancies in a timely manner
- Are spending too much money on recruitment and not getting the outcomes they need
- Have a weak talent pool or insufficient internal/external succession plan
- Do not have the internal capability and/or capacity to establish their own recruitment function Organisations need a recruitment function that will support their business and have a strategic impact that assists in attracting, engaging and retaining the best available talent in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions on RPO
MPS RPO is not a staffing agency or a search firm which charges fees per position. With MPS RPO you get a dedicated recruiter working exclusively for you, along with the added advantage of required infrastructure such as hardware, software, applicant tracking system, job board subscriptions, office, phone, internet and other facilities. Most of all, you get cost savings.
MPS RPO, as an outsourcing provider, can improve efficiency and effectiveness in talent acquisition as we leverage our sourcing relationship and expertise in creating recruitment strategies. Additionally, our scalability in experienced recruitment resources allows clients to leverage our talent based on their needs. Outsourcing will also provide significant cost savings by providing a value added service that reduces client costs for additional resources and overhead; allowing the recruitment team to focus solely on closing placements. Centralizing the recruitment function allows a more consistent recruiting process.
• Phone lines for each recruiter. Often we can use your local area code.
• One Week trail period. For Integrating operating procedures and making them understand your larger organizational goals.
• Service Manager to streamline operations. You don’t have to pay for this service.
• All recruiters work in your time zone.
• High speed internet connections.
• Backup generator, and sufficient fuel onsite for 7 days continous operations.
Contact us with your details and we will get back to you within 24 hrs.
According to studies, more than 90% of hiring managers at mid-size to large organizations outsource a part or the entire recruiting function – enabling them to focus their resources on high value activities such as business development. Smaller companies need to realize the numerous benefits of utilizing offshore recruiters and gain the competitive edge to grow and expand your business.
MPS RPO has been in business since 2003. We have served customers across multiple industries and businesses that are primarily based in the India Our management team and advisory board include seasoned business executives with strong experience in recruiting and human capital management.
MPS RPO is based in City Bareilly, State Uttar Pradesh, Contry India and are equipped with state-of- the art infrastructure: phone, hardware, software, and internet facilities.
company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment
Key performance indicators galvanize both MPSRPO and the client organization to behave in a certain way. This is why the development and agreement to KPI’s is fundamental to the success of the RPO.